Date created: 2008
Business activities: Bathroom accessories
Current number of employees : 50
Showroom space : 500 m2
Date of arrival at Le Carré : 2014
Number of clients : 2,500
Types of client : Discounters, DIY outlets, large specialist outlets, specialist fabric stores
Distribution zones : France, the French overseas territories, Belgium, Spain, Switzerland, Portugal, Italy, East Europe, Africa
Number of references : 6,000
- Bathroom accessories (shower curtains, toilet seats, waste bins, toilet brushes, mats, hydrotherapy)
- Bathroom storage (laundry baskets, storage units etc.)
- Ready-assembled and flat-packed bathroom furniture units
- Decorative accessories etc.
- Tendance, the bathroom specialists, invent, develop and distribute their products to homeware professionals
- Pioneering concepts, with new collections being developed all the time
- An integrated purchasing department specialising in bathroom accessories.
- A friendly, dedicated sales team supported by merchandisers responsible for creating and remodelling in-store bathroom installations for clients.
- Quality control of all products, recommended retail price labelling, and sufficient stock to meet clients’ needs with a service rate of 98%.
WHY LE CARRÉ GIE?
A permanent showroom close to the capital is a major asset for a company like ours. It allows us to exhibit our constantly-evolving collections and ranges with ease. The GIE provides national and international buyers with such a pleasant and attractive work environment that it’s a veritable selling point in its own right. Our aim to further develop our export operations can only be supported by the GIE’s complementarity in terms of products and communications.
When it comes to bathroom fittings and decorations, consumers want products with a specific theme. They prefer small but complementary product ranges to create a harmonious feel and a highly personalised look. They also like to make little changes to the feel of this room as they go along, which they can do thanks to our regular new arrivals and seasonal products. And finally, because these are often small rooms, consumers are on the lookout for storage units that are practical and ingenious as well as stylish. Which is what we at Tendance try to provide to our distributors