Date created: 1983
Business activities: Household linen, decorative textiles
Current number of employees: 30
Showroom space: 300 m2
Date of arrival at Le Carré: 2009
Number of clients: 1200
Types of client: Discounters, hypermarkets
Distribution zones: Mainland France, French overseas territories, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg
Number of references: 5,000 +
- Bed linen: duvet sets, fitted sheets, pillow cases, duvets, mattresses etc.
- Decorative textiles: curtains, nets, cushions
- Table linen: tablecloths, table runners, waxed tablecloths, kitchen linen etc.
- Bathroom textiles: hand towels, beach towels, dressing gowns etc.
- Product ranges regularly renewed
- In-house design office
- Dedicated sales force
- Rapid delivery, availability of stock
WHY LE CARRÉ GIE?
Being at Le Carré des Aviateurs gives us access to a large showroom for meeting our clients in Paris.
Le Carré’s geographical location and proximity to key players in the import sector makes it ideal!
The GIE enables us to exchange ideas and improve our communications in order to attract as many clients as possible.
Today’s market is evolving very rapidly. Clients have become very demanding in terms of quality and innovation but still expect price ranges that will make products accessible to the vast majority of consumers.
With its own design office and wealth of experience, our company is constantly innovating in order to cater for this demand.