Fine arts products specialist: paints in tubes, jar, sprays, brushes, rollers, canvases, chassis.
Date created: 1996
Business activities: BCreative arts, leisure and decoration, paint in tubes, pots and sprays
Painting : Brushes, rollers, canvases etc
Current number of employees: 12
Showroom space: 90 m2
Date of arrival at Le Carré : 2013
Number of clients: : 1,000
Types of client : Mainly discounters, plus large specialist stores.
Distribution zones : Principally mainland France, but also Belgium, France’s overseas territories, Spain, Switzerland and North Africa.
Number of references : 800
- Creative arts, leisure and decoration. Acrylics and oils, canvases and easels, glues and accessories, all types of brushes.
- Paints: tubes, pots, sprays.
- Craftsmanship and DIY: Brushes, rollers, refills, accessories etc.
- Good value for money, presentation.
- A large range that is regularly added to.
- Availability of products plus rapid delivery.
- Possibility of customised products.
WHY LE CARRÉ GIE?
Le Carré provides us with a showroom all year round, where we can meet our clients in the right conditions. By joining this GIE, we feel like we’re part of a group dynamic